torsdag 6. februar 2014

Cards for my mum - Part 2

As I said in this post, my mum has a soft spot for cards with lots of layers, and my intention last week was to make her some. But then she had an accident - she fell of the ladder while climbing up on the garage roof to shovel off snow, and ended up in the hospital with a broken ankel. It was bad, she has had her first surgery, and a new one is scheduled tomorrow.


How typical my mum - she wanted to send cards at the hospital! So I had to make her some flat ones to fit standard postage - the lumpy ones are too heavy and cost a fortune to send.


Here they are, flat and light weight:


The first two are the same design, just different papers and orientation:

Green glitter cardstock: Fancy Pants. Dotted paper: Echo Park. Wreath: Freckled Fawn.
Rhinestines: MME. Alpha: Webster's pages. Ribbon: Unkown 

Papers: SEI. Wreath: Freckled Fawn. Rhinestones: MME. Alpha:Jillibean Soup.
Ribbon: Unkown


This card was made with one-of-a-kind embellies I had on my desk, and which I was happy to finally use

Papers: Lemon Owl. Frame: Imaginarium Designs. Vellum stickers: Freckled Fawn
Hello Sticker: Pebbles. Ribbon: unknown

The final one: washi is great for cards!

Washi: Freckled Fawn, Studio Calico, others unknown. Hello
Sticker: Pebbles. Puff stickers: Freckled Fawn

Have you made any cards lately? can I have a link so I can come and have some inspiration?




Ingen kommentarer: